👨🌾 Collateral Strategies (The Hoarder)
As mentioned, $USDH is backed by a basket of algorithmic stablecoins.
This collateral is used by Hoard's investment analysts across various other DeFi projects to maximize low-risk yield and return it to $USDH and $HRD stakers.
$USDH stakers earn 80% of the yield generated from collateral strategies, while veHRD holders earn the remaining 20%.
With these delta-neutral collateral strategies, executed by "The Hoarder", the protocol aims for returns of 10-25% APR.
The current Hoarder strategy will result in massive TVL growth and fee revenue for protocols incorporated into our strategies. As the protocol grows, this critical aspect means that $HRD will grow in demand from other protocols seeking an increase in TVL. We theorize this will evolve into "The Hoard Wars".
More details on The Hoarder coming soon...
Last modified 8mo ago